Monday, July 11, 2016

My Dream of Jesus Christ Super Man




3:46 am. That's the time I woke up this morning from my dream. I went to the bathroom, turned on the light, and began writing. Would you like to hear my dream?

My Dream


I was on the side of a mountain surrounded by a large number of people. I heard someone say that the world was in disarray and everything was falling apart. As I walked through the camp I quickly learned that this was America. I could hear people proudly boasting about our nation so I don't think they were aware that we were on the edge of a cliff.

I was fasting. I knew that on Sunday, the end of my fast, God was going to do something super significant. I wasn't sure what at this point, but I had a strong feeling that judgment was coming.

I stayed up all Saturday night because I wanted to see what God was about to do. Early that Sunday morning was a joyous yet gut-wrenching time for me. I had this sense that my fasting was over, but I also felt that something terrible was about to happen to these people. With the rising of the sun, I turned my eyes toward the top of the mountain and watched it violently break apart.

This is where my dream transitioned me into the third person. I looked at the people but they didn't notice what was about to hit them. It was like they couldn't hear the rocks tumbling down the mountain. However, one small rock hit a man in the head and his aggressive response caused everyone to look up. It was then that they noticed what was happening but it was too late.

They began to run as fast as they could in a panicked frenzy but the rocks would soon overtake them. It was like what you would see in a movie: the ground was falling out behind them and the rock slide was closing in like a meteor shower.

As I watched the crowd, a certain lady caught my attention. Everyone else seemed really dirty, but she looked clean and beautiful. While everyone else was scrambling for shelter, she wasn't running. On the contrary, she was trying to help those around her.

Then I spotted a Man. I knew He was significant and not just by his physical appearance but by his demeanor as well. He was tall, well-built and handsome but He seemed to be fearless. At a time of complete chaos and lost hope, I knew that He was a Man on a mission. As the first small rocks began to fall, He made His way to the lady. She seemed ready to give up and as she was falling down, exhaustion finally taking its toll, He caught her and picked her up into His arms.

Immediately I knew that something amazing was about to happen that was contrasting with the impending judgment. I could see the destruction closing in behind the mass of people, their lives nearing a terrible end. Yet I could also see the Man lift her up, like the Super Man He was, and fly away with her in His arms. He rescued her from the wrath as the rockslide made a colossal impact and the entire mountain exploded just as His feet left the ground. 

Only the Super Man and the lady in His arms made it out alive. I saw these people, many of them I knew, die on that day. They had no hope and no Savior to rescue them. That Super Man came to rescue only one person and that was the woman.

Conclusion


A day is coming when Christ will come back for His church, which He refers to as His bride, and those who remain will perish and suffer the judgment of the Almighty God. Don't be left behind! Believe in Christ for the assurance of your salvation. His guarantee to those who place their faith in Him is that they will be with Him in paradise for forever.

Times will continue to get worse, but Jesus is on the throne. He is the only Super Man this world has ever known!

No comments:

Post a Comment